sexta-feira, 3 de setembro de 2010

Consumer Habits

Well, I really like to buy games, some toys like Nerf (see *). Another thing I also really like to buy is CASH, from Grand Chase. You can buy incredible things with cash, but you need to buy CASH, different from GP, which is the main game money... Sometimes I get CASH from LevelUp! Poster magazines. They come with 400 Cash!!

I buy games and toys at shopping malls or some stores. I buy LevelUp! magazines at newsstand or bookstores. I'm thinking of subscribe to the magazine... But I'm not sure.
I buy CASH on internet, on uol site. I'm a uol subscriber, so I get a discount

I normally buy these things when I want or need them. CASH for example I buy once a month. I buy toys and games when there's something cool and new.

*Nerf is a popgun, that shoots darts with suction cups.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário